-Donor eligibility reviews and release - Gather and assemble all donor records sent to BioDlogics / Integra LifeSciences - Memphis - Create and label donor record file - Request missing information or corrections to donor information from recovery/acquisition establishments as needed. - Request and review serological and microbiological test results - Prepare donor packet and donor eligibility determination documents for the Medical Director and submit when ready. - Obtain Medical Director’s completed documents, complete review, and submit to Director of - - Quality or designee for final review and sign-off. - Log donors into all applicable databases. All databases/logs MUST be current at all times. - Send donor information to appropriate staff in order notify manufacturing and quality departments of the donor status. - Maintain all donor records in a controlled and secured location - File donor records appropriately - Review donor for acceptance as requested by management - Assist in receiving and inspecting incoming donor tissue as needed. - Prepare trends and graphs. - Maintaining and provide donor metrics to management. - Assist in creating/revising policies, procedures, specifications and forms for Donor Eligibility program. - Maintain up to date knowledge with respect to relevant donor eligibility and donor recovery/acquisition. - Perform donor screening and acceptance tasks (i.e. functioning as on-call coordinator, replying to emails, texts, phone calls, etc.) if contacted by the recovery/acquisition establishments - Coordinate donor tissue shipments as instructed by management. - Any other duties or responsibilities necessary or as assigned.
- BS degree in a scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Bio-Medical Engineering/Chemical Engineering, etc.) or equivalent education/experience with at least 1 year of tissue/ocular donor record review experience or a High School diploma with at least 4 years of experience in tissue/ocular donor record review.
- Knowledge of AATB Standards and 21 CFR 1271 regulations.
- Preferably CTBS or CEBT certified.
- Experienced and proficient with Excel and Word programs.
- Organized, attention to detail and maintain appropriate analytical skills.
- Experience in applying statistical methods for quality improvements.
- Organized file management.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional team player.
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
Internal Number: F4 20 P11
About Integra LifeSciences
Changing lives. Building careers.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has more than 4,000 employees worldwide. Integra’s common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol “IART.”