The Quality Associate supports the Quality Department at the corporate headquarters to ensure that the services of the organization fit the purpose and meet customer expectations and legal and other regulatory entities' compliance. This position is responsible for checking internal processes and paperwork for completeness and accuracy, review of quality control programs, and maintenance of internal documentation.
1. Ensure all site work meets or exceeds quality control program standards.
2. Maintain quality assurance compliance objectives to achieve targets.
3. Promote performance improvement and quality assurance programs throughout the organization.
4. Ensure service and procedure compliance with legislation and regulatory entities.
5. Monitor quality measures in conjunction with working staff.
6. Maintain documentation and control procedures with corporate QA department.
7. Monitor paperwork from other departments including, but not limited to, coordination and laboratories.
Occasionally, the Quality Associate’s decisions and actions strongly impact the company’s revenue, operations, reputation, and/or customer satisfaction. The Quality Associate follows some routine procedures, established guidelines, or clearly stated standards, makes some independent decisions, and performs work under medium supervision.